Candles and Confetti
Birthstone Box - April
Welcome to the Birthstone Box. The first launch of the box will be available in limited quantities for each months selection. When this launch sells out, it will NOT be restocked with the same items inside the next time around. Each stock will be unique, exclusive, and ready for that special someone in your life.
* THERE IS AN OPTION TO ADD MORE THAN ONE CHARM (PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR FULL DETAILS)
In this box you will find:
- One 18 inch GOLD FILL necklace with a Diamond Swarovski crystal pendant. This necklace will come ready for gifting on a handmade necklace card, inside a handmade and designed cotton pouch that reads "thanks a billion".
- One bar of handmade rose petals soap in a watercolor box. Soap is made by Zaaina Skincare.
- One custom watercolor postcard for your chosen month which features the month's stone designed by Harper Maven.
This box is perfect for the mothers, grandmothers, teachers, friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and more in your life. We all have a designated stone and month that holds a special meaning for us, what a better way to commemorate then through jewelry?
*Gold Fill should not be confused with gold plating. Gold fill is rather 100% more gold than any plated jewelry. This item will not tarnish and simply requires a nice polish, as you would your regular gold items. This high quality chain will hold up to the wear and tear of daily use.
* Full box photo is an EXAMPLE of what your box will include (with your chosen month/stone).
SHIPPING: These boxes will ship within 1-2 weeks (OFTEN MUCH FASTER) so please allow ample time for design, box preparation, and shipping.
*** PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN SELECT MULTIPLE CHARMS PER NECKLACE. TO DO SO PLEASE BE SURE YOU SELECT THE NUMBER OF CHARMS YOU WOULD LIKE AND IN THE "NOTES" SECTION PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH MONTH STONES YOU WANT ADDED AND IN WHAT ORDER *** If no order for stones is left in the notes then the stones will be added based on how they were typed in the order.
Please EMAIL me with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org